Shannon, Sometimes has been given the Lovely Blog Award by the wonderful Lynn at Carmen Vogue. Her blog is definitely one that I frequently visit. She passed the award to me a while ago, but I’m just now having time to do it. Check her out! And thank you, Lynn, for the recognition.
7 Random Facts About Me
1. I love funny chick flicks with quotable lines, like Mean Girls…I can’t get enough of that movie and I incorporate lines into every day life all the time. “You smell like a baby prostitute!”
2. I own over 50 bottles of nail polish, but you’ve already seen that.
3. I love tall men. 6’0 and over – preferably way over 6’0… I’m only 5’4, but I like giant manly men that tower over me.
4. My major in college is Communications because I came into the university wanting to be a journalist. I’ve since added a Merchandising minor because I’d much rather do something fashion-related.
5. I’m the girl who’s always pulling out a camera, even though it’s not a fancy one. I love pictures because I love memories.
6. I can list to practically any genre of music. My iTunes is so random…it ranges from Britney Spears to J.Cole, from Eminem to Taylor Swift, from Mayday Parade to Lauryn Hill.
7. I don’t watch much TV, but when I do it’s usually things like Law & Order: SVU, The First 48, crime documentaries, or the Kardashian series.
The blogs I would like to award the Lovely Blog Award to are:
The Second Breakfast
Love of Fashion22
High Heels & Good Meals
Alex Drake Vintage
Style me Steph
I Fell For That
This Lady Behaves
(Fine Print) A few rules:
1. Link back to the person who passed you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs (I only did 13)
4. Drop them a note to tell them about it.