One of my favorite things to do all the time is browse and shop online. I find and bookmark hundreds of items that catch my eye. To highlight some of these finds, every week I’m going to start doing an ‘I Love You’ post of the what I loved the most that week.
1. Kate Space Sparkler Missy bag: Glitter, of course! I absolutely fell in love with this bag this week and Kate Spade’s brand all together.
2. Steve Madden Dynemite Heels in “Mint Green”: These heels are so perfect, especially since they’re my favorite color. Looks like teal to me, but Steve’s calling it mint green.
3. MICHAEL Michael Kors sequin dress: Yes, more sparkles. This dress makes me think of New Year’s and how I wish someone I know would have a legitimately nice party so I could have an excuse to get something like this.
4. Chicwish Knit Cable Shorts: I can think of so many things I could do with these unique little babies.
5. Deborah Lippman Nail Lacquer: Gorgeous polishes in her colors “Don’t Tell Mama”, “Good Girl Gone Bad”, “Shake Your Groove Thing”, and “I Love The Nightlife” seem perfect for the holidays. Or any day…
6. Rebecca Minkoff ‘Best Friends’ iPhone 4 Case: How cute is this? Very. Modernized BFF items cooler than the friendship necklace.
7. Hello Kitty Quilted Purse: Everyone who knows me knows how much I love Hello Kitty, and this little Sanrio purse is just adorable.
Yay for cute things! More next week.